These are the folder icons that come with Windows 11 in .ICO format, including custom folder icons.
Examples of custom folder icons that display at any size include:
- Google Drive
- Default (No Shadow)
These custom folder icons only show at the largest size:
How to Install:
- Download the .zip attachment and extract its contents to a permanent location you can find later.\
- Locate your user folder by navigating to C:\Users\[YOUR-USERNAME].\
- Either find the folder that you’d like to customize or create a new folder.\
- Right click the target folder and select “Properties.“\
- Under the “Customize” tab, select “Change Icon…”.\
- Navigate to your custom .ico file and select it, and click Apply.
Note: it’s recommended to find a permanent place to store your custom .ico files so they don’t get moved.
Check out my ongoing collection of custom folder icons here: Custom Icons for Windows 11 Thread